how i could get better a math this week is practice moby max. also do khanacademy
I can become better if i practiced more khan academy and mody max.
I can get better at math by practicing more.
i can practice more on math.
I can do more khan academy.
I can do more scootpad.
I became better at my facts.
I can do more scootpad. And also more khan academy.
i practice khan Academy this week.
The problems were frustrating me this week so I was scared that I would not get my independent work done. I could try to think the problems over and follow the steps on the sheets.
I need to practice more scootpad and khan academy.
I can come better by doing more subtracting the big numbers
How I could get better in math is by using my time wisely and listening in class.
I could get better in math by not talking.
i can do better on learning subtracting big numbers.
I can become better this week by having a worksheet with about 50 division problems.
Following the directions on a paper and go to mobymax.
I learned about division and long division
I learned long division.
learn more long division.
how i could get better a math this week is practice moby max. also do khanacademy
ReplyDeletehow i could get better a math this week is practice moby max. also do khanacademy
ReplyDeleteI can become better if i practiced more khan academy and mody max.
ReplyDeleteI can get better at math by practicing more.
ReplyDeletei can practice more on math.
ReplyDeleteI can do more khan academy.
ReplyDeleteI can do more scootpad.
ReplyDeleteI became better at my facts.
ReplyDeleteI can do more scootpad. And also more khan academy.
ReplyDeleteI can do more scootpad. And also more khan academy.
ReplyDeletei practice khan Academy this week.
ReplyDeleteThe problems were frustrating me this week so I was scared that I would not get my independent work done. I could try to think the problems over and follow the steps on the sheets.
ReplyDeleteI need to practice more scootpad and khan academy.
ReplyDeleteI can come better by doing more subtracting the big numbers
ReplyDeleteHow I could get better in math is by using my time wisely and listening in class.
ReplyDeleteI could get better in math by not talking.
ReplyDeletei can do better on learning subtracting big numbers.
ReplyDeleteI can become better this week by having a worksheet with about 50 division problems.
ReplyDeleteFollowing the directions on a paper and go to mobymax.
ReplyDeleteI learned about division and long division
ReplyDeleteI learned long division.
ReplyDeletelearn more long division.
ReplyDelete