Friday, February 10, 2017

Write 3 sentences explaining what you learned in math this week.

22 comments:

  1. i learned how to divide. And also multiplay. and Also subarachnoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learned to long division. i also learned how to do long division by subtraction.and i learned how to do.i learned something i khanacademy to add equivalent fractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week i learned how to divide. Also long division. And 3 digit subtraction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week I learned that I was pretty good on 2 digit long division. I thought that I was good at it. Then I went to group today and the teacher thought I was good at it, so that conforms that i'm pretty good at it. (I'm not going to brag about it.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned a easy way of doing factions. It is very easy and quick to use and it is kind of like groups and numbers.I like this because it doesn't wast my time and I can quickly go to the next problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week I learned how to use long division.For example 4 divided by 82.If you do the math you can get the answer of 20 R 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This week I learned that you have to think a lot about long division. Also that you can't rush just to get the problem done. I have also learned that you have to be paying close attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this week I learned how to do long division. and i learned how to do any division.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this week i learned how to divied. i like to divide. i learned how to divide bigger numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you spelled division rong.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. I learned how to multiply. I also learned more about long division. It was hard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this week i learned how to do my problems faster.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This week I am learning long division with three digits. It is a little hard. But now I am starting to understand it better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This week in math I learned how the do long division with remainders. Long division is hard for starters and you have to take your time. You also can not mess up or you will have a gigantic answer that will not work with the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this week i played a long division game and it had 10 questions to it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This week I am learning long division with three digits numbers. i hope to learn 4 digit numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned long division. I helped kids with there division facts. We also had a math test. On my math test I think I did a good job.
    25/5=5

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learned something this week. I learned how to do three digit long division. I need to improve on three digit long division.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I learned how to to make coins with money.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I learned how to subtract. Also I learned division. Also I learned how to do multiplication

    ReplyDelete