we learned how to do expanded form and standard form and it was hard at first but then it got a little easier also with expanded form.
I learned that quadrilaterals are shapes with four sides from khan Academy.
We learned how to do standard algorithm. At first L was confused but after a while I go better.
we learned how to do breaking apart. and doing standard algorithm
on khan academy I learn how to do numbers and oporations
i learned no khan academy how to subtract with 1000!
I learned that standard algorithm is easy.
I revised my factors,multiples,prime,and composite numbers.
what i learned in math this week is times and division in math and more facts,prime
I learned how to do division
I am learning how to do estimating in division. It is really fun. I am starting to understand it more.
we learned how to do expanded form and standard form and it was hard at first but then it got a little easier also with expanded form.
ReplyDeleteI learned that quadrilaterals are shapes with four sides from khan Academy.
ReplyDeleteWe learned how to do standard algorithm. At first L was confused but after a while I go better.
ReplyDeletewe learned how to do breaking apart.
ReplyDeleteand doing standard algorithm
on khan academy I learn how to do numbers and oporations
ReplyDeletei learned no khan academy how to subtract with 1000!
ReplyDeleteI learned that standard algorithm is easy.
ReplyDeleteI revised my factors,multiples,prime,and composite numbers.
ReplyDeletewhat i learned in math this week is times and division in math and more facts,prime
ReplyDeleteI learned how to do division
ReplyDeleteI am learning how to do estimating in division. It is really fun. I am starting to understand it more.
ReplyDelete