i learned about division.also i learned the word quotient
i learned how to divide
i learned how to divide.
I learned how to divide but I want to learn more about remainders!!!
I learned how to divide but I want to learn more.
i learned how to divide in different ways. like using boxes, breaking apart, or standard algorithm.
this week i learned when Mr W was teaching us how to do the problems.
This week I learned about Division and it was fun
I learned how to divide.
I learned on khan academy how to compare decimals.
This week I learned a lot more about division and how it works.
I learned division. I learned how to do one digit and two digit. I do it in a way where itÅ› fact families.
What I learned this week was division, I learned basic facts with division. I also learned fact families with division.
I learned estimating In division this week. I also learned fact families in division.
This week I learned how to do fact families with division. I also learned how to estimate with division.
Adding with big numbers and while doing division.
what i learned this week was division.
I learned how to estimate last week.
i learned how to estimate divison.
I learned how to estimate big numbers.
i learned about division.also i learned the word quotient
ReplyDeletei learned about division.also i learned the word quotient
ReplyDeletei learned how to divide
ReplyDeletei learned how to divide.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to divide but I want to learn more about remainders!!!
ReplyDeleteI learned how to divide but I want to learn more.
ReplyDeletei learned how to divide in different ways. like using boxes, breaking apart, or standard algorithm.
ReplyDeletethis week i learned when Mr W was teaching us how to do the problems.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned about Division and it was fun
ReplyDeleteI learned how to divide.
ReplyDeleteI learned on khan academy how to compare decimals.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned a lot more about division and how it works.
ReplyDeleteI learned division. I learned how to do one digit and two digit. I do it in a way where itÅ› fact families.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned this week was division, I learned basic facts with division. I also learned fact families with division.
ReplyDeleteI learned estimating In division this week. I also learned fact families in division.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned how to do fact families with division. I also learned how to estimate with division.
ReplyDeleteAdding with big numbers and while doing division.
ReplyDeletewhat i learned this week was division.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to estimate last week.
ReplyDeletei learned how to estimate divison.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to estimate big numbers.
ReplyDelete