I like doing addition, subtraction ,multiplication, division, Fractions, Equivalent Fractions, I like to learn more and solve more, and afford to learn more about math
I like Miss Winiarczyk math class because we learn many different thing. SOme examples are Long division, Division, Mulitplecation and more. Also I like my teacher. She is so nice. She is funny. And a good math teacher.
I like addition,multiplication,and fractions
ReplyDeleteI like Multiplication.
ReplyDeleteI like learning new stuff and working with the teachers.
ReplyDeleteI like doing extremely difficult problems.
ReplyDeletei like doing hard and easy problems
ReplyDeletei like doing hard problems and sometimes hard problems.
ReplyDeletei like doing multiplication and fraction
ReplyDeleteI like doing addition, subtraction ,multiplication, division, Fractions, Equivalent Fractions, I like to learn more and solve more, and afford to learn more about math
ReplyDeletei enjoyed doing the long division and the fractions
ReplyDeleteI like Miss Winiarczyk math class because we learn many different thing. SOme examples are Long division, Division, Mulitplecation and more. Also I like my teacher. She is so nice. She is funny. And a good math teacher.
ReplyDeleteI like division
ReplyDeleteOne thing I like about math is multiplication. I also like division.
ReplyDeleteI like the problems that the teachers give us.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy math because sometimes we do some fun things.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy math because it teaches us so much about math. Also,when we grow up math will be handy for us when we need it. P.S Especially in high school.
ReplyDeletewhat i enjoy about math is addition and subtraction and i am not good at division.
ReplyDeletewhat i enjoy is about doing math problems with partners and on are own.
ReplyDeleteWhat I enjoy about math is all the challenges you face.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy math because multiplication and division are hard and challenging
ReplyDeleteI wath like about math is fractions
ReplyDeleteI enjoy math because you get to learn about fractions
ReplyDelete